Saturday, April 26, 2008


Sorry, it's been a while since I posted, so I scanned a bunch of pictures today. I know I said the Paisley book was my favorite a few weeks back, but if I had to pick an all-time favorite it would be DECORATIVE TILE DESIGNS by Marty Noble. I'm planning to buy this one again. Why? Well, I only use markers, because I like the bright colors, but they bleed through a little. Not a lot, but enough to make coloring on the other side of the page useless. So now that I've colored every page I possibly can, it's time to buy a new one so I can color all the ones I missed. I love this book that much. There's so much detail. Each picture should take you a couple hours, perhaps spread over a few coloring sessions. I've been listening to Oprah and Eckhart's A NEW EARTH on podcast, and coloring these pics as I do. Check out the cool designs...





No comments: