Sunday, July 27, 2008

Updates

Whew! Sorry, haven't posted here for a while. Have colored a bit in the two months, and will post a picture this week. But for now, I wanted to let you all know about the updates to the Coloring Addicts Page and Store. I added 50 new titles to the web page. Lots of Stained Glass coloring books. The Chinese Kites one looks awesome. I'm drooling for the Color Your Own Poster Masterpieces to come out in October. And I also added Mermaids and Thai Decorative Designs to my 'wish' list at Amazon.

Check them all out here.

And don't forget I've got the Coloring Addict's store at Amazon where you can view all the books by cover instead of just the list I have at the web site. I've added more titles there. Lots of sets in the stained glass section.

I'm planning to do a contest in August, so keep checking back!
M

No comments: